Brinell hardness tester is applicable for:
- hardness testing of metal products by the Brinell scale;
- hardness testing of metals with different properties from steels (non-ferrous metals, alloys, cast iron, etc.) without additional calibrations;
- quality testing of heat treated metal parts;
- verification of calibrational hardness tests blocks;
- calibration of portable hardness testers.
Digital Brinell hardness tester provides automatic electronically controlled sample load, which allows user to simplify operations with the device, and significantly increases the accuracy and productivity of testing. Bench Digital Brinell Hardness Tester NOVOTEST TB-B-CM has high measuring accuracy, wide range of applicability in measurements, automatic loading, automatic timing and automatic unloading.
Brinell Hardness Tester NOVOTEST TB-B-CM is designed for hardness testing of metal products by the Brinell scale (non-hardened steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metals and bearings of soft alloy), device also suitable for testing harder metal materials and hardened steels.
Digital Brinell Hardness Tester NOVOTEST TB-B-CM complies with ISO 6506-2 and ASTM E10.